Sales Support Germany
- is a strong communicator
- speaks German on a professional level
- fits within an organization with a lot of possibilities. Yet many things still needs to be discovered, you can be part of this!
Working at Vehikit
Working at Vehikit is one party! Successes should be celebrated and we certainly do that at VehiKit. We now know a number of traditions that help ensure that colleagues refer to the culture as an asset.
For example, we usually celebrate the arrival of a new colleague with a delicious cake. Every Friday we get sandwiches from the local caterer, for the enthusiasts. We go out with the team or we organize an online kahoot quiz.
In addition to these fun outings, we naturally work hard to achieve our goals and we believe that a good work-life balance makes a major contribution to finding happiness at work! We therefore have an excellent home-working policy, which allows you to work from home for a number of days each week. It's not a must, but you do have the opportunity.
Of course we also have a number of joint days at the office, in order to promote a sense of community.
At BusinBedrijf/Vehikit we make setting up a company car easy(er) for our customers. You make an important contribution to this in your job! You are the first point of contact for our German customers (btob). Most orders go completely through our webshop. Customers who need help come to you via mail, phone, chat, Whatsapp and our social media channels.
- You give advice, help customers in the ordering process and make quotations.
- You are also there for them if customers need us after their purchase.
- You contribute to customer satisfaction, turnover and profit of BusinBedrijf/Vehikit.
- In addition, you translate customer feedback for improvements to the product range and service.
- If you are customer focused with a good feeling for sales results, you are the one!
Your profile and ambition
- You have strong communication skills in both German (native level) and English;
- You have excellent negotiation and communication skills, written and verbal;
- You feel comfortable in the world of commercial vehicles or you are able to learn quickly;
- Experience in sales, preferably in an e-commerce environment;
- You keep the overview in a growing organization that is constantly on the move;
- You live within 1 hour commuting time from our office in Waalwijk, The Netherlands or you are willing to move to this area.
This is what they offer
- First of all, a challenging job in a young and informal organization with lots of opportunities for growth and a positive atmosphere;
- A full-time contract (less is negotiable);
- A salary that matches your contribution to the company;
- Work from home policy;
- 25 holidays a year (based on a full-time working week);
- A solid pension plan;
- Travel allowance;
- Every Friday in the afternoon we have a drink together; ‘vrijdagmiddagborrel’
This is what Vehikit does
The way to apply
Press the button on our website or call, text or e-mail me via +316 1889 1675 | Stef@lefrecruitment.nl
The first interviews will be with LEF Recruitment. From there I will introduce you at BusinBedrijf. This position is available immediately.
- 32 - 40 uur